Web App Version History
Release Date: 12/01/2023
- Ability to create a new Session from an existing Session
- You can now create a new Session from an existing one where you can drop one or more cameras or modify the Session info without the need to re-upload any videos. By clicking on the “Create new from…” button available on the top right of an existing Session - you will be able to select the video cameras you want to have in your new Session and this will create a copy of the current Session only with the selected camera videos. Note: No Takes/Calibrations are copied.
- Maya file option for Rigs with controllers
- You can now upload an optional Maya file for rig controllers alongside your rig file. You can then click on each controller crescent around bones and fingers to do the mapping.
- UI Minor changes and Bugfixes
- pop-up forms are now scrollable on small screens
- fixed UI issues with selecting videos when creating Takes on a mobile browser
- video upload section is now at the bottom of a Session page
Release Date: 14.12.2022
- Queuing Takes to run once an active Calibration is complete.
- No longer need to wait to for a calibration to be processed then starting a Take run. You can now create a Take, select the in progress calibration and the run will get queued (with a blue status icon). If the calibration completes successfully any queued Takes will be processed immediately without the need of any further input from the user. In case the calibration has failed, any queued Take runs will be automatically cancelled.
- UI updates:
- Video files are now listed in alphabetical ordering for easier lookup.
- For Failed runs, a refined message stating the reason of failure along with a link to contact support will be shown on hovering over the Failed status icon.
Release Date: 05.12.2022
- Take/Calibration titles are auto-populated with the selected video file names
- No need to input Take/Calibration titles anymore! When you create new Takes/Calibrations, their titles will be auto populated with the corresponding video file names.
- Rig mapping pre-sets
- You will now be able to pre-set a new rig with body and finger mappings from an existing rig. If you have uploaded a rig which is similar to an existing rig that you’ve already mapped - you can now use the pre-sets functionality to import the mappings from an existing rig and it will copy the body and finger mappings across.
- Note: It is highly recommended that you only use this feature if both rigs have identical bone namings and that you double-check that the mappings are correct before proceeding to avoid processing failures.
- Other Minor Changes
- Removal of the Actor profile feature for Prosumer Organisations
- Renamed “Username” to “Email” on the login page.
- Some UI bug fixes.
Release Date: 29.11.2022
- Support for GoPro Hero 10 cameras in 2.7k resolution.
- You can now create Sessions with GoPro Hero 10 at 2.7k resolution.
Release Date: 29.11.2022
- Bugfix with setting up Organisation default Rigs.
- Fixed an issue with setting up the default Rigs for new Organisations that signed up from 21/11/2022. This issue caused Take runs to fail. You should be able to run these Takes again.
Release Date: 2411.2022
- Behind the scenes things!
Release Date: 24.11.2022
- Bug fix with processing Rigs.
- Fixed an issue with processing rigs causing them to fail. If you uploaded a rig between 21-11-2022 and 24-11-2022 that has failed, you will need to go to this rig page and click on the update button to re-process it.
Release Date: 22.11.2022
- Bugfix with the Platform access
- Fixed an issue that caused the Platform to be slow/unresponsive between 21-Nov-22 and 22-Nov-22.
Release Date: 21.11.2022
- You can now invite users to join your organisation
- There may be other users within your organisation who also wish to join. In order to add additional users, you will need to access the ‘invite users’ tab which is now situated in the top right of the page when clicking on your account name.
- Once they signed up, they will be able to see your Move projects and collaborate!
- Speed improvement with setting up a new user accounts
- 6x speed improvement with signing a new user and setting up their organisation with the default Move Rigs.
- Runs are now faster by 4-6 minutes
- We have reduced the burden of initialising new Calibration/Take runs, making them run faster by 4-6 minutes.
- Support Form added to the side nav. bar
- You can now access the support form to submit any problems from the side nav. bar on the platform.
- Fixed bug with Session uploaded videos not playing on different browsers
- Once video files are uploaded via the Iphone app, the videos could be in a progress state (meaning its still encoding) and you won’t be able to play it or use it for take/calib/actor creation, this should take a couple of minutes and then without refreshing you will be able to play and select the videos to create your takes/calibs.
- Fixed bug with generating Maya HIK files for Take run
- You will be able to download Maya file outputs for your new Take runs.
Release Date: 10.10.2022
- Your Company is now called Organisation
- We have replaced the term “Company” with “Organisation” across the platform.
- Ex: When you sign up you will be asked to provide a name for your “Organisation”.
- Note: In upcoming releases you will be able to invite users to join your Organisation.
Release Date: 04.03.2022
- Actor Profiles
- Users now have the ability to create Actor Profiles which allow more accurate scaling on an individual when their specific Actor Profile is applied. This will require the creation of the profile before use. Details are documented in the Creating Actor Profiles section
- Improved hand and finger tracking model
- Users will see an improvement on the hand and finger tracking when processing following the release
- Improved foot contact model
- Users will see an improvement on the foot contact when processing following the release
- Child Rig retarget
- Users now have the ability to retarget a rig scaled to a child's proportions if using child actors in data capture
- Improved calibration stability
- Area within the camera positions now creates a type of forcefield to ensure actor performing calibration is the only 1 tracked without interference from actors outside of the capture space.
- Webapp optimization
- Users will now experience faster navigation through the platform
- Improved noise filters
- Users will see an improvement in cases with jitter due to an improvement in the noise filters
- Consumed animation minutes
- Previously, dashboards would display incorrect usage summary for minutes linked to account subscription.
- Ball tracking and .fbx export of ball data
- Ball data not exporting in line with humanoid motion data
- Syncing process and visualization
- Resolutions at 4k or bigger previously could not be visualized in the platform
Release Date: 04.02.2022
- Calibration syncronisation
- Users now have the option to skip the auto-sync process if calibraion video files have been manually synced or sycned during capture process.
- Session videos listed alphabetically
- Uplaoded session videos are now listed in alphabetical order.
- Maximum camera upload
- The maximum camera upload now corresponds to the created session, for example if a 4 camera session has been created, users will not be able to upload more than 4 camera angles into the sessions videos section.
- Video preview for higher resolutions
- Users will now be able to preview raw videos in 4k and 5.3k inside the platform.
Updated 09 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?