Release Date: 04.03.2022
- Actor Profiles
- Users now have the ability to create Actor Profiles which allow more accurate scaling on an individual when their specific Actor Profile is applied. This will require the creation of the profile before use. Details are documented in the Creating Actor Profiles section
- Improved hand and finger tracking model
- Users will see an improvement on the hand and finger tracking when processing following the release
- Improved foot contact model
- Users will see an improvement on the foot contact when processing following the release
- Child Rig retarget
- Users now have the ability to retarget a rig scaled to a child's proportions if using child actors in data capture
- Improved calibration stability
- Area within the camera positions now creates a type of forcefield to ensure actor performing calibration is the only 1 tracked without interference from actors outside of the capture space.
- Webapp optimization
- Users will now experience faster navigation through the platform
- Improved noise filters
- Users will see an improvement in cases with jitter due to an improvement in the noise filters
- Consumed animation minutes
- Previously, dashboards would display incorrect usage summary for minutes linked to account subscription.
- Ball tracking and .fbx export of ball data
- Ball data not exporting in line with humanoid motion data
- Syncing process and visualization
- Resolutions at 4k or bigger previously could not be visualized in the platform
Release Date: 04.02.2022
- Calibration syncronisation
- Users now have the option to skip the auto-sync process if calibraion video files have been manually synced or sycned during capture process.
- Session videos listed alphabetically
- Uplaoded session videos are now listed in alphabetical order.
- Maximum camera upload
- The maximum camera upload now corresponds to the created session, for example if a 4 camera session has been created, users will not be able to upload more than 4 camera angles into the sessions videos section.
- Video preview for higher resolutions
- Users will now be able to preview raw videos in 4k and 5.3k inside the platform.