You can upload your own rigs into the platform, allowing you to automatically retarget your MoCap data onto your rig.
Uploading a rig is really straightforward:
- Press the rigs button in the sidebar menu
- Press the `+rig` button to add a new rig, or click on a row with an existing rig to see how other rigs are mapped
- Give your rig a name - hit `choose file` which will navigate you to your local explorer window.
- You have the option here to Preserve Joints Original Rotation and Remove Empty Root Object, if you wish.
- In the UI, you will be presented with the bones for the rig skeleton and hands. Bones are red when they are unmapped, they are green when they are mapped. Left click on a bone and the list of bones will be shown to you, to map a bone simply select it from the list.
- You must map both body and finger bones.
- Once you have mapped the bones, hit `update` - you will have to wait a little while whilst the mapping processes
- Now your bone is mapped - you can add it to any take you like