Recording Your Takes
- Select New Scene when you are ready to begin filming a new scene and give it a name.
- Stand in the centre of the capture area.
- Press record on the host.
- Clap 3 times above your head.
- Hold a T-Pose for 2 seconds.
- Now, perform! Make sure the actor remains inside the capture volume and that the time from the T-pose to the end of your movements does not exceed 4 minutes.
- When you are finished, stop your recording.
- Create a new scene and give it a name, or record more takes in the existing scene.
Note: To capture multiple actors, make sure they stand side by side and perform a T-Pose at the same time at the start of the take, though only one person needs to clap.