Recording Your Takes
- Select New Scene when you are ready to begin filming a new scene and give it a name.
- Stand in the centre of the capture area.
- Press record on the host.
- Clap 3 times above your head.
- Hold a T-Pose for 2 seconds.
- Now, perform! Make sure the actor remains inside the capture volume and that the time from the T-pose to the end of your movements does not exceed 4 minutes.
- When you are finished, stop your recording.
- Create a new scene and give it a name, or record more takes in the existing scene.
Note: To capture multiple actors, make sure they stand side by side and perform a T-Pose at the same time at the start of the take, though only one person needs to clap.
Check out this documentation for more information on Shooting with Multiple Actors
Check out this Move.ai Academy tutorial! If you enjoyed this video check out the rest of our Move.ai Academy