Before you capture a performance, you need to configure your iPhones using our app.
Our platform currently supports footage captured on the iPhone 8 and 13 Pro, however you may host the session using any iPhone running IOS 15 or later. We are working on supporting the capture of all other iPhones that meet our minimum requirements and hope to make this offical in the near future.
- Download the MoveAI app.
- Sign in.
- Click the settings icon in the app and give the phones relevant names (e.g. iPhone 01, iPhone 02...). This will make them easier to identify when using the app.
- On the host phone:
- Select Host Session.
- Select resolution (dependent on ) and framerate based on the table below.
- Click Start Hosting.
- On camera phones:
- Select Join Session
- Check it confirms connection on both the camera and host device.
- Place your phone in a secure mount, ensuring the phone is oriented so that the camera is on the bottom edge of the phone.
- Using the preview tile, angle your camera based on the
- Once you have connected your desired cameras and framed them all up, select Start Recording on the host device.