iPhone App Version History
Release Date: 16.01.2023
- Added create account link to login screen
- Added ability to delete takes from the post recording screen
- Added T+C, Privacy and EULA links to settings page
- Misc UI updates and Bug fixes
Release Date: 27.10.2022
- Improvements to the re-upload functionality to support files transferred to host
- Sort sessions on home screen to be descending data order (newest at top)
- Improvements to the re-upload, transfer to host and upload to web progress screens
- Increase warning threshold levels
- Set the default camera to IPHONE_GENERIC
- UI/UX Tweaks to the settings page
- Tweaks to the sign in page (autofocus text field)
- Tweaks to the home page
- Tweaks to the new scene name pop up
Release Date: 21.10.2022
- Added a Battery level indicator to each camera preview on the host
- Improved camera to host system info updates
- New layout for recording control screen (the control buttons are now fixed position regardless of how many cameras are connected)
- Rearranged and renamed the CTAs on the post recording control screen to make actions clearer
- Many small UI/UX tweaks
Release Date: 13.10.2022
- Improved functionality for re-uploading videos
Release Date: 07.10.2022
- Support for mixed iPhones. Use any combination of devices from iPhone8 to iPhone14 as cameras.
- Improved upload reliability.
- Camera status notifications. The cameras now notify the host if they are struggling (storage, battery or overheating)
- Improved screen designs.
- Faster processing on the cloud
- Lots of other "under the hood" tweaks.
Release Date: 12.09.2022
- Fixed scrolling on re-upload screen
- Added iPad navigation support
Release Date: 05.09.2022
- Post recording screens are all new
- UI Tweaks
- Stability improvements
Updated 09 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?