Create a Project and Session
Projects are a way to store and organise your motion capture content. The Projects folder is the parent which contains Sessions, Scenes and Takes.
Follow the steps below to upload your shoot:
How to create projects and sessions for your experimental recordings:
- Click "Projects" found on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click "+Project".
- Give your project a title.
- Click "Save Project"
After the project is created it is time to create the session.
- Click on the created project.
- Click the "+Session"
- Choose your Session settings relevant to your shoot.
- Give the session a title
- Choose "Move.ai Experimental".
- Choose the number of cameras in your setup.
- Select the environment.
- Select the area size.
- Press "Save Session"
Updated 09 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?