Changing Camera Numbers
Where can I find the project, session and cam numbers?
- Log in to the app
- Click on the appropriate session in the "Local sessions"
- Click and hold at the top of your screen, on the session name.
- A screen will appear with the camera numbers.
- If theres numbers already in the boxes this means that the iPhone app has created a project and session on the web app ready for you to upload your videos.
- The camera number for the host device will be -1 by default.
- The capture devices will have different "cam numbers" depending on when they were connected to the host device.
When uploading I keep receiving error messages which are stopping me from uploading? The camera numbers on this session haven't been created.
- This means that there isn't a project created on the web app for your videos to upload.
- We will need to complete this manually using the web app.
Camera Numbers 2
- Log into the web app https://app.move.ai/
- Click on "Projects" on the sidebar.
- Create a Project with the "+Project" button.
- Name the project accordingly.
- Write down the 4 digit number found in the project URL.
- This number needs to be inputted into the "project number" box on the iPhone.
- Create a Session with the "+Session" button.
- Input the appropriate settings for your session.
- Click "Save Session"
- Write down the 4 digit number found in the session URL.
- This number needs to be inputted into the "session number" box on the iPhone.
Camera Numbers Complete
- After the camera numbers are inputted press "Save".
- Press "Re-upload files".
- The files will begin to upload to the web app.
- The upload will say "Completed" when finished. Check the web app session for the videos.
- If you didn't press "Save to Host" you will need to input the camera numbers into each of the capture devices.
- After inputting the camera numbers you will need to upload them individually from each phone.