- Start in the centre of the volume standing up straight facing a camera.
- Start the recording.
- Clap 3 times above your head.
- Perform the Y-pose in the centre of the volume.
- Start walking towards the first camera in the Y-pose. Make sure to remain in the Y-pose for the duration of the calibration.
- Make sure your full body remains in frame head to toe for each capture device. We recommend marking out your capture space as this will reduce your chances of walking out of view.
- Walk backwards to the centre of the volume after walking towards the first camera. Repeat this process as you calibrate the entire capture volume. Watch this tutorial here
- After calibrating the entire volume the actor should finish by standing in the centre of the volume holding the Y-pose.
- End the Recording.
When the calibration has successfully processed you will find a green tick below the 'Status'. If you hover your mouse over the green tick a tab will appear displaying your pixel score.
We recommend making sure your calibration quality is below 10 pixels.
No, the calibration only needs to be captured by one actor as the system is calibrating the capture space.