Acceptable Use Policy
MOBILE APP ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APP
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you create, upload and download content for, to or from the Move AI App and Platform (the “App”), make contact with other users through the App, or interact with our App in any other way,
Who we are and how to contact us
We are Move AI Limited (registered with company number 11886662) of International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, United Kingdom, SW7 4EF (“Move AI”, “we”, “us”).
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our App you accept these terms
By downloading and installing our App, you agree to these terms which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to download the App.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our App, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may not use our App:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out on the 'Conent Standards' section of this page.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To upload terrorist content.
- To collect or harvest any information or data from the app or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers hosting the App.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our App in contravention of the provisions of our End User Licence Agreement [LINK].
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our App;
- any equipment or network on which our App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you create with or contribute to our App (“Contribution”).
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to the Contribution as a whole.
Move AI will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark, or other intellectual property of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Move AI, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites or apps.
Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the End User Licence Agreement [LINK] upon which you are permitted to use our App, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our App.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our App.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.